Environmental Psychology is the scientific study of how human beings are influenced by their environments.
Learn more at each of the links below:
- Introduction to Environmental Psychology (video)
- Biophilia and the Promotion of Pro-Environmental Behaviors
- Cognitive Mapping – Wayfinding through our World
- Personal Space – How Close Is Too Close?
- Nature is Restorative: The Attention Restoration Theory
- Goldilocks and The Yerkes-Dodson Law
- Why do we prefer one environment over another?
- Environmental Psychology at UW-Green Bay
- Environmental Psychology Quiz