Health Psychology is the scientific study of how psychological, behavioral, and other factors contribute to physical health and wellness.
Learn more at each of the links below:
- Introduction to Health Psychology (video)
- What is the Biopsychosocial Approach?
- The Benefits of Taking the Biopsychosocial Approach
- The Alameda County Study: The 7 Habits of Highly Healthy People
- The Framingham Heart Study
- Tips for Coping with Stress
- The Nurses’ Health Study
- Want to Live Healthier? Key Tips for Behavior Change
- Make a Change: Changing Community Health by Interventions
- For Fun: Which Food Are You?
- Health Psychology at UW-Green Bay
- Health Psychology Quiz
- Psychology and Stuff Podcast: Health Psychology Playlists