Neuropsychology is the study of the relationship between brain functioning and behavior, emotion, and thought.
Learn more at each of the links below:
- Introduction to Neuropsychology (video)
- Brain Structures and their Function
- The Functions of the Four Lobes of the Brain
- Neurons: How do they work?
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) Demonstration (video)
- Phineas Gage: The World’s Most Famous Head Injury Patient
- Adele Diamond: A Pioneer in Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- Vilayanur Ramachandran: Phantom Limbs and Neural Plasticity
- Neurological and Physiological Psychology at UW-Green Bay
- Psychology and Stuff Podcast: Episodes on Neuropsychology