UW-Green Bay Social Psychologists
Dr. Kate Burns
Dr. Burns conducts research on stereotypes, emotion, and self-regulation. She is very interested in working with students on research. She teaches Research Methods, Statistics, and Social Psychology.
- Contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Psychology and Stuff Podcast: Stereotype Threat (with Dr. Kate Burns)
Dr. Regan A.R. Gurung
Dr. Gurung’s work investigates cultural differences in coping with stressors like HIV infection, pregnancy, and smoking cessation. He currently investigates ways to diffuse objectification and sexism, increase health, and fitness, and increase learning. He maintains an active research lab with student research assistants and I also support independent and honor studies.
- Contact him at: email@example.com
- Visit his Website
- Psychology and Stuff Podcast: Episode 4 (with Dr. Regan A.R. Gurung)
Dr. Sawa Senzaki
Dr. Senzaki’s research interests lie at the crossroads of cultural, developmental, and social psychology. Her recent project examines the process of cultural transmission from parents to their children in the U.S., Canada, and Japan. She is looking forward to working with students in research assistantships.
- Contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit her Website
- Psychology and Stuff Podcast: Culture and Child Development (with Dr. Sawa Senzaki)
Dr. Christine Smith
Dr. Smith does research on gender, stigma, and relationships, and lesbian and gay issues. Current research interests include partner preferences, weight stigma and body image, and well-being among stigmatized groups. She teaches Research Methods, Social Psychology, and Psychology of Women.