Social Psychology is the scientific study of how thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are influenced by social situations.
Learn more at each of the links below:
- Introduction to Social Psychology (video)
- Learned Behaviors: Bobo Doll’s Prominent Place in Psychology
- The Price of Beliefs: Cognitive Dissonance
- The Power of a Situation: Prisoner 819 Did a Bad Thing
- Conformity: What would you do?
- Obedience and Authority: Stanley Milgram’s Shocking Experiment
- What Would You Do As a Bystander?
- Social Psychology at UW-Green Bay
- Social Psychology Quiz